Barbarian Primal Path
Masters of the seedy fighting pits of the twisting back alleys in the sprawling great cities, pit fighters are brutal warriors equally skilled with both fists and weapons. Fueled by rage, they recklessly throw themselves at their opponents beating them to a bloody pulp or dying in the attempt.
Starting when you choose this path at 3rd level, your unarmed attacks deal 1d4 damage. Your unarmed damage becomes 1d6 at 6th level, 1d8 damage at 10th level, 1d10 damage at 14th level.
Beginning at 6th level, while raging you may make a single unarmed attack as a bonus action on each of your turns.
Beginning at 10th level, when you score a critical hit or reduce an enemy to 0 hit points, you gain temporary hit points equal to half your barbarian level + your Constitution modifier.
Starting at 14th level, whenever you hit a creature with an unarmed attack you can impose one of the following effects on that target:
- It must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be grappled.
- It must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be knocked prone.
- It must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or be stunned.
- It must succeed on a Intelligence saving throw or be blinded.
- It must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or it can’t take reactions until the end of your next turn.
- It must succeed on a Charisma saving throw or be frightened.
“Nothing entertains like a lot of wine and even more blood.”
- Seamus the Bard